Friday, July 10, 2009

We're taking family pictures WHERE?





























Okay, so most people might think I'm weird. They schedule me for a family portrait and I tell them to meet me by an alley. I think they start to wonder if they should do a background check on me. But no, I have a clean record :)

I like color and texture and being a little different. That doesn't mean I don't do beach or park pictures. But sometimes, I like to mix things up a bit. And city scapes have just what I'm looking for; and yes, sometimes that means you may be taking your family portrait in an alley. Only if you want to of course, but I dare you to give it a try. You might like it.

I knew this family would be all for it. My camera LOVED these kids!! What little models! I hope I get to photograph them more often!!!

No comments: