Saturday, July 4, 2009

Lizzy's in Pass Christian


Brian and I drove by this place tonight and just stopped to have a look. It's a coffee house, breakfast and lunch place and on Friday and Saturday nights, it's a bar! How cool is that? They just opened a couple weeks ago.

Lizzy's in Pass Christian
124 Davis Ave

Their menu looks phenomenal! We miss our old breakfast place in Newton Highlands and so we've been hoping to find something local. I wanted to give a local place some love and support. So stop in sometime and try their coffee, breakfast or lunch.

Brian and I are getting up bright and early to try their breakfast. I'll let you know what we think!!!

Edited to add: It was as good as it looked! Brian and I enjoyed it so much we went two days in a row!
Lizzy's Pass Christian, MS, Mississippi, Pass Christian Restaurants, Pass Christian Cafe, Pass Christian Coffee House

No comments: