Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nice to meet you Lev!










Mr. Lev is now five months old, and I had planned on photographing him months ago. But with the move to the Gulf Coast, I didn't get the pleasure. Luckily, this time I was in Boston I made time to meet the little guy. I'm so glad I did. He's a cutie, and possible romantic interest for my daughter, who seems quite smitten with him!


Leah and Eric are great people who make adorable little boys! Okay, boy, singular, but you know what I mean.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Lisa - these pictures are beautiful and Lev looks adorable (as always!). I can't wait to see your work at Michelle and Justin's wedding, and I can't wait to see you too!

Amanda said...

Lisa - these pictures are adorable! I can't wait to see your work at Michelle and Justin's wedding (and see you too!).