Monday, July 20, 2009

I have the greatest job in the world!

I really do. I have the greatest job in the world. Look at this little guy and tell me its possible not to get a great photo of this baby. Truly. He was the perfect little angel. And he let us do all kinds of things with him while he slept. It's such a joy to be a part of people's happiest moments. Engagements, weddings, babies, families. It truly is always an honor when someone asks me to photograph the special moments in their lives.





























South Mississippi Newborn Photography, Mississippi Gulf Coast Newborn Photography, Diamondhead Newborn Photography, Diamondhead Children's Photography, Pass Christian Newborn Photography

1 comment:

Mandy said...

So pretty! Love the pics in the basket and the rings on the sweet little toes!!