Tuesday, July 27, 2010

South Mississippi Boudoir Photography

Oh, my poor neglected blog!! I've had a busy spring and summer (good thing) - although it leaves less time for blog sharing. But I can't stay away too long, so I'm going to share a few teasers photos from a recent boudoir session!

Of course, her face is hidden until she presents her husband with his awesome wedding gift - but until then, I thought I'd share some sneak peaks.

If you're getting married, or already married (and perhaps your hubby is serving our nation abroad) - what better gift than a boudoir album to show him how much you love him?

www.mississippiboudoir.com

Mississippi Boudoir / Tilley Photography is Mississippi's premier boudoir photographer! I'm scheduling sessions for September and November. November is a perfect time to get your man's holiday or Valentine's gift ready!!

Sessions are tasteful and discreet. My make-up and hair godessses will make you model ready and we'll have a fun session complete with some bubbly to celebrate. And I have a new sexy black on black damask background being delivered any day now! Call me today!!




Mississippi Boudoir Photographer Gulfport Boudoir Photographer Biloxi Boudoir Photographer New Orleans Boudoir Photographer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love them! So classy!