Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mississippi Boudoir Photography - website is LIVE!


I have been working on my boudoir website for some time now. And it is TIME to launch! (work warning, there's music - so if you are at work, turn those speakers off)

Let me introduce you to MISSISSIPPI BOUDOIR!

Tilley Photography has a dedicated division just for boudoir photography. Yes, I'm still the photographer for both Tilley Photography and Mississippi Boudoir - but I wanted to separate the two. My boudoir sessions have become so popular that it made sense!!



Not a single one of the beautiful ladies on my site ia a model - they are all REAL women. (although, I think you'll all agree that they look like models!)

I'll be adding more information and photos to the website in the coming weeks, so check back often!! And call me today to schedule your boudoir session. I'm booking now for fall to make for GREAT holiday gifts!

Mississippi Boudoir serves all of South Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana including Gulfport, Biloxi, Jackson, Mobile and New Orleans!

No comments: