Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tracey and Brian - Friendship Oak and Beau Rivage Wedding, Biloxi, MS

I had been looking forward to this wedding for a long time. Tracey and Brian were planning their wedding from Charlotte, NC and chose to bring their close friends and family here to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I was so honored to be their wedding photographer.

They wanted a special location for their ceremony - and appropriately chose the Friendship Oak in Long Beach, MS. As locals know, the legand has it that those who enter the shade of its branches will remain friends for all their lifetime. What could be better?

Valerie's Melodies provided the beautiful ceremony music. Susie Davis from A Plan to Remember made their event flow smoothly, as usual. From the pink and orange decor at the tree... and then bringing the tree theme back to the Beau Rivage in Biloxi, MS for a reception like no other. The tree branches could be found throughout the details of their wedding - from the programs and favors, to the centerpieces and way-cool ice sculpture (that doubled as a louge for their signature drink). Not to mention the amazing logo that lit up the recpetion.

Flowers Forever from Gulfport, MS created the beautiful bouquets of hydrangeas and roses, while Melissa's Specialty Cakes from Long Beach baked the beautiful cake that tasted as good as it looked - not that I would know ;)

And to make sure the reception was entertaining for all, the couple hired the professional Jim Horn Entertainment as the Master of Ceremonies and DJ extrodinaire. Jim knows how to keep the reception exciting, and I should know - as Jim was the Master of Ceremonies for my own wedding six years ago. And a nice little suprise? The couple lead the second line with a pair of umbrellas close to my heart. They were the umbrella's I special ordered for my wedding's second line. I passed them on to Jim after our reception ended - little did I know I would see them again!



























Long Beach Mississippi Wedding Photographer Friendship Oak Wedding Beau Rivage Wedding Biloxi Wedding Photographer

No comments: