Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Elisa and Jon - Ocean Springs, MS Engagement Session

Okay, I love this couple. I say that alot, but I really LOVE this couple. Elise and Jon are getting married in October. Their wedding is in Colorado, or else I'd seriously consider crashing their big day just so I can take photos of their wedding (is that frowned upon?) Luckily for them, my best friend is getting married that day or I might just hop on a plane to do just that ;)

Okay, now that I've creeped them out, I'll share the images. What a fun couple! Jon is in the Coast Guard and Elise is volunteering for Americorps. They are living in Ocean Springs for now until Jon's duty takes him elsewhere. Of course being from Colorado, they thought it was hot and humid, which by South Mississippi standards it was relatively cool and comfortable. So I had to poke fun a little. But as soon as Jon pulled out his Red Sox hat at the end of the session, they became my favorite clients! (Hint: want to woo your Boston-transplant photographer, wear a Boston Red Sox or Boston University hat and we'll be friends forever).

Meet Jon and Elise!!















2 comments:

Melissa said...

Loooove the one in front of the red door. I mean, I love all of them, but that one is my fave.

Melissa said...

Loooove the one in front of the red door. I mean, I love all of them but that one is my fave.