Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bay St. Louis, Mississippi - Engagement Session; Trevin and Dana

Of course I love *all* my wedding couples... but can I tell you that I really get giddy over Trevin and Dana? What a fun (and uber photogenic) couple! I first met Dana for our initial meeting at the yummy Mockingbird Cafe in downtown Bay St. Louis.

Their October ceremony will take place at the Baptist church downtown, with their reception planned at a private riverfront estate. Doesn't it sound lovely!?! I can't wait to be their wedding photographer - because these two lookers make my job easy :)

And since the couple will be getting married downtown, we made plans to meet again at the Mockingbird Cafe for their engagement session. Okay, can I just say it was a HOT day. Well, hot isn't even the word for it. More like OPPRESIVE... but look how well these two kept their cool. They remained gorgeous throughout the whole session (which I can't say the same for myself - but luckily I was the one behind the camera!)

























4 comments:

Summer said...

Wow! How will this couple choose which pics to order? They are all so great!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Such beautiful colors!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Beautiful colors!

Unknown said...

wow! this is great too! i love the location for this shoot. :)