Thursday, September 17, 2009

FREE Bridal Fair in Gulfport



Please join me at the 2009 Gulf Coast Bridal Fair at the Courtyard by Marriott Gulfport Beachfront on September 27th (my birthday!!!) from noon until 5pm.

It should be a great time. Best of all, it's FREE!!!!!

The event inlcudes:

  • Fashion Show

  • Vendor Booths

  • V.I.B. (Very Important Bride) badges

  • Door prizes throughout the day

  • FREE parking

  • Food Sampling

Stop by my booth to see some of my sample albums or just to ask questions. Bring your friends, family and bridesmaids! I'll be giving away Tilley Photography gift certificates that can be used towards weddings or portrait pacakges. You don't have to be getting married to be a part of the fun!

Gulfport Wedding Photography, Biloxi Wedding Photography, Mississippi Wedding Photography, Gulf Coast Wedding Photography, New Orleans Wedding Photography, Gulfport Wedding Photographer, Biloxi Wedding Photographer, Mississippi Wedding Photographer, Gulf Coast Wedding Photographer, New Orleans Wedding Photographer, Mississippi Bridal Show, Gulfport Bridal Show, Biloxi Bridal Show, Gulfport Bridal Fair,

No comments: