Thursday, August 27, 2009

Out of the office, and other info

I will be in Boston this weekend, returning Monday, for a wedding at the Harvard Club. I will not have access to my email, so please call my cell if you need to contact me.

Second, I am completely booked for September, and I only have two sessions available in October, so contact me ASAP if you need a session by then.

I will be holding Holiday Mini Sessions the last week of October and the first week of November. I haven't solidified the dates and details, but I will only have 12 available spots. One session will be held in my home, the other on the beach.



Season’s Greetings Holiday Mini Session $275
up to 30 minutes, up to 6 family members ($15 for each additional family member)
Online gallery
One 8x10
Two 5x7’s
Two Digital Web Files to Share (Facebook, Email)
One Digital File (must be the same files as the 8x10)
50 Custom Holiday cards (the above is just one sample, you'll have many designs to choose from)
(a $416 value)

I will not be scheduling these until I return.

Mississippi Family Portrait Photography, Holiday Cards, Christmas Cards, Gulfport Wedding Photographer, Biloxi Wedding Photographer, Gulf Coast Wedding Photographer

No comments: