Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Travel and vacation and news, oh my!

I will be travelling June 23rd and returning July 1st. I'll be in Boston (yippee, I've been missing it so much!)

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. The most effective way to reach me while I'm away is on my cell phone.

All galleries in the que will be online by the time I leave. (yay)

I only have one or two openings for July portrait sessions. August is a little more open, but booking up fast. So contact me soon to get your session booked.

I do not have any portrait openings for this visit to Boston - but I'll be back in Boston the last weekend in August and for two weeks in October; so you New Englanders who have been waiting to book - email me now to book sessions for while I'm in town.



Mississippi Gulf Coast children photographer, New Orleans Wedding Photographer, Mississippi Wedding Photographer

No comments: