Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Portrait Party Teasers

So, I could have kept going.... but I'm just posting four pictures from each family, or else I'll be here all night!

First up, Bella and Jonas! You've seen them before many times :) Including their mom's maternity session. Her maternity photo was the one chosen to be published in The Bump Magazine!
1.
2.
3.
4.
Next up, Mr. "J" - what a cutie. Can I tell you how much the camera LOVES this little man. Seriously, I could have kept going all day. He is a handsome guy!

5.
6.
7.
8.

Misses "L" was next. She's very a very special baby girl, and I was honored to photograph her. We didn't get a lot of time together, because like many 4-month-old's she was ready for her nap. Hopefully her parents will bring her back for her 6-month session (and we can make it earlier, so it doesn't interfere with her beauty sleep)
9.
10.
11.
12.

Finally, another VERY special family. Misses "F" and Mr. "S". Misses "F" was my little angel of the day. She is a special miracle. "F" was born with Trisomy 18, and she is defying the odds and becoming quite the little lady, I must say! And her brother "S" loves her very much and held her for a brother and sister portrait.
13.
14.
15.
16.

Here's how it works. I need your comments. One special family will get a FREE 8x10 in addition to their portrait party package. (Don't forget Little "B" in the post below) So comment away - the picture with the most comments wins (vote 1-21, the number coincides with a photograph)

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm moved to tears of joy! Miss F and Mr. S - you are just gorgeous angels!!! Thanks for sharing such beautiful pictures.

Angela Horner said...

My vote is for Miss "F"...Number 14! You seem to have captured all the "sweetness" of a T18 baby. Just wish you were closer to Greenville so you could shoot my T18 girlie! Great work!

Unknown said...

Wow Ms F and Mr S are the cutest kids...I love the pics of them 13, 14, 15, & 16. You have really brought out the beauty in them. Good Job!! :) Maria

Anonymous said...

I love #13 and 14. You captured her beautifully, and these photos are such a treasure. The lighting, the innocence, the color - amazing.

Anonymous said...

I think No. 15 is my favorite. Miss F and Mr S are adorable.

Anonymous said...

I think No. 15 is my favorite. Miss F and Mr S are adorable.

Unknown said...

Wow-13 through 16! Amazing pictures and, like, the most beautiful children I have ever seen!
(I'm just doing this so I can explain it to people!)

Anonymous said...

I vote for Miss F, too! #14 is just too sweet!!! Honestly, though ALL of the children are beautiful and the photos are amazing.

Kelly Fournier said...

#14 and #16 are beautiful. They each capture their personality.

Kelly Fournier

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Mr. S and Mrs. F, they sing to my heart. Love your work.

Laurie H said...

Miss F and Mr S... I love the two pics of Miss S! So cute.

Anonymous said...

I love #'s 1 and 8 the best!!

Love, Tiff

Aunt Eloise said...

I think #14 is my favorite but #15 is a very CLOSE second. I know these children and love them dearly. Each are special in their own way and bring so much joy and love to those of us who know them. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I think I would vote for number 14. Although number 15 is a CLOSE second. They are all wonderful, beautiful photographs. I know these precious children and both are special in their own ways. They bring so much love and joy to us and our family. Thanks for letting me vote. Aunt Eloise

Anonymous said...

13! Beautifully sweet!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous photographs of two very special children! What a great job of capturing their allure.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photographs of two very special children.A great job of capturing their allure.

Anonymous said...

How cute is that? Number 15 is the true meaning of "brotherly love". Sweet, sweet kids!! K from Illinois

Adam, Amanda, and Jackson Wood said...

Number 8 of Mr. J is definitely one of my faves!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos! Miss F and Mr S are wonderful photos. I think I like 15 the best.

Debbie said...

Mr. J is relaxed and chilling in that basket, then he looks like he can crawl off the screen into my house, How adorable!!! You have captured his personality in 5-8.

Anonymous said...

I think you have truly brought out the amazing light that shines from Ms. F.'s gorgeous eyes. #13 and 14 are my choices

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pix of Mr. J

Anonymous said...

Mr. J Love those curls!!!

Jessica said...

I love 15. Great photos!