Monday, December 9, 2019

Check out Tilley Photography in the December Issue of Gulf Coast Woman Magazine!

While you may know, weddings and portraits are my thing; I absolutely love anything out of the box,  I love working with local content creators as well as publications and getting creative.

I was thrilled when Gulf Coast Woman Magazine asked me to shoot for their December Issue!

Really, this wasn't too far out of my comfort zone - as the article was all about the party makers and included some of my favorite wedding vendors. 

The best part, the article features the new Chapel at Centennial Plaza in Gulfport, MS.   I know it will be the next hot wedding venue for Mississippi Weddings!  https://centennialplazams.com/

You can check out the entire issue here.  The article is on pages 32-38!








No comments: