Friday, September 23, 2011

Wedding Photographer or Storm Chaser?


Yes, I know - where have I been? The answer is - all over! The summer has been a busy one, travelling to Boston for a few weddings, to New York City and Long Island, back to Boston for my best friends bachelorette celebration and then back again to Boston for a Labor Day Weekend wedding. Not to mention photographing weddings in New Orleans, Tupelo, Meridian and South Mississippi. Did I mention it's been a busy summer?

So, can we talk about the storms for just a moment? I swear they were following me!! First Hurricane Irene followed me to Boston. Then coming back home after Labor Day I flew right into Tropical Storm Lee. Yes, that's right. The plane landed in New Orleans during a tropical storm. It was a frightening landing, white knuckles and all. Who knew being a wedding photographer would coincide with storm chasing. The hazards of the job, I guess.

You can see pictures from Crystal and Jame's wedding at the New England Aquarium on my facebook page here. The week before that I was at the Andover Country Club celebrating with Melanie and Ryan here. I have so much to blog, but so little time to do it, but wanted to say hello and leave you with the above sneak peak from Sara and Larry's wedding at the Seaport Hotel in Boston. More coming very soon. (Really. Soon. I promise).

No comments: