Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kristen and Michael - Labor Day Weekend Wedding

If you know me at all, you know my heart belongs in two places: the Mississippi Gulf Coast and Massachusetts. So every chance I get to shoot a wedding in Boston - I jump at it. So of course I was thrilled when Kristen and Michael contacted me about their backyard wedding in Westford, MA.

Fast forward to the week before their Sept 4th wedding, and here comes Hurricane Earl. I decided to be preemptive, and got an earlier flight out of Gulfport so I could arrive well ahead of the storm. Luckily Earl was a bust - and the weekend ended up being one of the nicest weekends of the year! Perfect wedding weather!

Kristen and Michael had a lovely church wedding and an beautiful backyard reception. Special thanks to Erik Patton for second shooting with me! Details, church and reception photos to follow!























(this photo is by Erik, love it)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful & classic! Awesome as usual Lisa!

Mary Marantz said...

OOH those SHOES! Love love love!