Thursday, June 17, 2010

South Mississippi Engagement Photos - Nikki and Daron

Oh, my poor neglected blog. It's ironic really - when I have lots of sessions, I have lots of fun stuff to blog - but no time to blog it! I'm really working on getting caught up, and hope to post some really great things soon, I have 4-5 weddings, a bunch of engagements, even some steamy boudoir photos.

Nikki and Daron are getting married this October in Ocean Springs. They are a fabulous couple and I'm so excited to be a part of their big celebration. AND many of my brides and clients may recognize Nikki! That's right, she's my fabulously talented hair and make-up diva! If anyone needs wedding day hair and make-up, email me for her number. She'll have you looking like a goddess in no time (okay, maybe about an hour). Also, she just joined Salon H, a new salon and spa in Bay. St. Louis! Check them out!














Gulfport Mississippi Wedding Photography Gulfport Mississippi Wedding Photographer Mississippi Engagement Photographer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love them all! Looks like you captured them perfectly!