Friday, March 5, 2010

Premier Bridal Show, Mississippi Gulf Coast Coliseum in Biloxi

First, I wanted to thank everyone who came out to the bridal show on Sunday to make it such a huge success. I met some wonderful vendors and brides and look forward to working with everyone one soon.

Here's a shot of my booth!! Special thanks to Brian, Kaitlyn, Joyce and Paul for helping me set it up and take it down!



Melissa's Specialty Cakes not only does cakes, but wonderful catering and linens!!! This was an awesome table from her booth.




And here's one of Melissa's cakes she displayed, which just happened to be the cake she made for Ashton and Kaitlyn.


One of the favorite booth's of the show was from Imagine That florist and linens. Love all the purple!




A gorgeous cake by Sweet Stuff Bakery in Biloxi


Susie Davis from A Plan to Remember event planning, designed this awesome candy buffet table scape! Candy buffets are great ways to let your guests enjoy their wedding favors!




Susie and I enjoying the show!


Jim Horn Entertainment was the MC for the event. He's a great DJ! I should know! I used him for my wedding five years ago!


Broom's Catering in Ocean Spings had a lovely spread as well.


The Domino House had a lovely garden booth.


The hall was decorated for the Hall of Gowns!




We had over 200 brides and lots of fun!! If you missed it this year, be sure to check it out next time!!!
Gulf Coast Bridal Show, Biloxi Bridal Show, Biloxi Wedding Photography, Biloxi Wedding Photographer, Gulfport Wedding Photographer, Gulfport Wedding Photography

No comments: