Monday, November 10, 2008

Lukas, 7 months old

Well, what can I say? Lukas is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen. He and Tilley have been good friends since Tilley was just 6 days old! His mom, Lisa, and I both attended the mother's group at the Wellesley Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates. I was smitten with him from the beginning with that hair of his!! So I was just thrilled to take pictures of Lukas and his family. We decided to meet at the beautiful Larz Anderson Park in Brookline.

Warning: 7 month olds like to put anything and everything in their mouths! And this day, Lukas was very fond of the leaves! And so in his mouth they went.


MMMMm mmmm, those leaves must taste very good!








2 comments:

Emily said...

hey Lisa,

as usual these photos are amazing! i can't wait to have a family photo shoot with you someday!!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful pictures!