Thursday, December 20, 2007

Where am I going????

I will be in Tampa the weekend of January 4th. I'll be there for five days attending the Digital Wedding Forum's annual convention.



And I'm doing it all for you :)

At the convention I'll be brushing up on my skills, learning the latest trends in wedding photography, learning about new album products and so much more.

I'll be attending over 10 seminars and classes as well as attending "The Wedding from Hell" - which is a great way for me to learn how to shoot a fabulous wedding under the most horrible of wedding day circumstances! All of this will benefit my future brides!!

I'll be learning from the best in the industry including Jerry Ghionis, Yervant, Dennis Reggie, Marcus Bell, Jessica Claire and Jesh de Rox. So while you may or may not be able to afford to hire these wedding photography geniuses, how about their student!?

I will be available by phone and email while I am away, as this is a working vacation after all.

I hope everyone enjoys their holiday! And I look forward to a fabulous and inspiring 2008 wedding season!

No comments: