Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kathryn and Paul

I didn’t have the pleasure of meeting Kathryn and Paul until the wedding day! They were planning their wedding from New York City and juggling jobs and trips to Boston for planning. I had two brides back to back who booked their wedding without meeting with me first! But I knew what they were going through. My husband and I planned our New Orleans wedding while living in Boston. Thank goodness for the internet, right!

Well, it turns out that Kathryn and Paul’s wedding involved lots of close friends and family in the planning. A good friend was a make-up artist. Kathryn used to work at Floral Arts in Westford and chose to use them for her florist. And the DJ from S&J DJ was the groom’s cousin!

The ceremony took place at the beautiful Immaculate Conception Church in Lowell with the reception at the Fruitlands Museum in Harvard, MA catered by Seasonal Specialties.

I must say, I *loved* the awesome candy buffet! But the cake! The cake may have been the most beautiful wedding cake I’ve seen! I had to know who made it! Also from Westford, it came from Sweetworks.

Special thanks to Laurie McDonagh for second shooting with me. As always it was a pleasure!!!







































New Orleans Wedding Photographer, Boston Wedding Photographer, Mississippi Wedding Photographer, Gulfport Wedding Photographer, Biloxi Wedding Photographer, Mississippi Wedding Photography, Gulf Coast Wedding Photographer

No comments: