Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Comments for Cans!

I got a great idea from some collegues of mine, MKD Photography. And I decided to borrow the idea.

What a great way to help out people in need. And in these economic times, there are a lot of people in need.

So here's how it works. You can leave a comment anywhere on my blog. Scroll through past posts and post under your favorite set of wedding or portrait images. Tell me what you like (or don't like) about them. For each comment we recieve between now and Friday, December 12th, we'll donate a can to the local food bank. And if we reach 50 comments by 5pm on Friday, we'll DOUBLE the amount of cans we donate!

Or, if you have any questions you've been dying to ask, you can comment to this post with your question. Example questions: How old is your daughter? Where do you get your inspiration? Ask anything! I'll post next week with all the answers to your questions.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Awesome idea Lisa! I think I'm going to do that too!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Lisa! I wonder how many cans Boston Photographers can come up with!

-Kate @MKD

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I love all of your pictures, I have yet to come across one I don't like! I wish I had an ounce of your talent! keep up the great work. take care of little Miss Tilley - and Brian too! -Christina

Michele (Moosh) said...

LISA!!! "Post under my favorite set of photos?" That's IMPOSSIBLE!!! How have I never seen this blog? Your photos are amazing. Amazing! Love them!!! What talent.

Good luck with the food donation and I'm so glad you're doing it--I might have missed out on your awesome blog otherwise!